Can retroarch play 3ds games
2012.06.05 08:24 Feueradler9 PlayStation Plus
/PlayStationPlus has everything you need to know about the PlayStation Plus (PS+) service including a comprehensive list of the Monthly Games from NA, EU & Asia.
2012.06.24 20:27 Themoneymancan Should I Buy This Game?
Have you ever wanted to buy a game on Steam but didn't know if it was good? Have you ever had just enough money for an indie game but didn't know whether it was worth buying? Have you ever asked yourself, "Should I buy this game?"
2015.04.16 01:54 OMQ12 Citra - Nintendo 3DS Emulator
For all things related to the Nintendo 3DS emulator Citra.
2023.06.01 17:09 Earn-me Build around 1500-2000USD
I'm trying to build a PC that I can game on and code. I live near a micro center if that helps. I already have peripherals which includes 1080p monitors. Making sure the PC has good airflow is important to me because my last one didn't and degraded quickly.
This is the build I made, not sure if its all that good. PCPartPicker Part List
submitted by Earn-me
to buildmeapc [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:09 Formal_Advantage3010 I've added a level editor for the arkanoid inspired game I've been working on for months and will be out next month. You can upload it and play the levels of others!
2023.06.01 17:09 smokiing20 I have a question regarding the f123 beta test
So i got the f123 beta test in ps4 but i just bought the ps5 yesterday can i play the f123 beta test in the ps5?
submitted by smokiing20
to F1Game [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:09 clearurcookies New Player Character Choice?
This is try first Diablo game I’ll be playing, I’m debating between a Necro or a Rogue. I like status effect and mobile builds. Any suggestions?
submitted by clearurcookies
to diablo4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:08 DryF1re Patch Notes
Hello Brave Souls! The beta test of the last changes was concluded successfully, therefore we have an update for you. This is hopefully the last HoT Fix we need before focusing on other things. We'll share some details about the update plan tomorrow.
Thanks again to all that helped us battling the bugs. Reports and also your mails with the logs and .dmp files helped a lot! Please keep it on. As there were so many reports we'll not be able to answer you all individually :)
Stay Fresh! - Chasing Carrots
- Fixing missing and resetting quests including double entries from the beta branch.
- Fixing many, but not all crashes and starting issues. If you keep getting crashes, please send us further crash dumps.
- Fixing further gamepad input issues.
- Fixing that items can get stuck at unreachable places. (including the well)
- Fixing that you were given the choice of base abilities when already having 6 selected.
- If qualifying for it, the Ability Scroll will now at least show one Ability Upgrade.
- Game pauses when losing focus.
- Character weapons have now proper names in the statistics.
- When leveling up or picking up items / abilities the character will get invulnerable for half a secon
submitted by DryF1re
to hallsoftorment [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:08 Gambolpudding I just played 5 matches in a row against bots in Rivals
What is wrong with this game? Their behaviour is always the same. They take like 20 seconds to kickoff ball from free kick, when you pass to your goalkeeper they run in zigzacs and don't know what to do. And there isn't any way to report them, you can report only offensive club name. EA seems not to care
submitted by Gambolpudding
to EASportsFC [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:08 Unleashed_Chaos0701 [BotW] 2 weeks ago, I finally decided to play BOTW after not touching a single zelda game in years, here are my thoughts about the gameplay so far. Truly doesn't feel like a Zelda game...
I played most Zelda games as a child, through Zelda 1, Awakening, ALTTP, OOT, MM, TWW, TMC and TP, but switched to PC after the PS3/WII era, and now with TOKT release decided to come back to zelda after not touching a zelda game in more than 5 years... I'm enjoying it, with already 40 hours into the game but I have serious criticism towards it.
The story it's superb, I'm not going to deny that. But what the hell was going through Aonuma's head when he decided to stray completely from the vision that Miyamoto had for ALTTP and OOT?
both games have less dungeons than OOT, and the existing ones are not even as half as good as the ones from TP
no gadgets like the hookshot, gauntlets, etc. In favour of runes, that goes completely underused for anything other than for few specific instances, like shrines, despite the game making a huge emphasis on it's physics. it's almost like if shrines sole reason to exist was justifying these features.
As I said above, physics are overhyped features, simply you barely have moments were you actually use the myriad of interactions baked into this game.
Exploring it's completely unengaging and unrewarding, outside of finding shrines for emblems and koroks
Rare weapons lose all their value because eventually break.
The main story so far it's great, but there was little to no development to the current era champions besides Sidon. I still have to fight Goron people divine beast.
The only hard boss so far was Thunderblight Ganon.
combat gameplay it's braindead.
Link in particular moves really weirdly for modern action game, lowkey robotic if you ask me.
little enemy variety other than recolors
I constantly run out of arrows. Simply there isn't enough arrows.
Ironically I have no complaints about the durability. It's just plain stupid artificial difficulty, but I can get behind it.
submitted by Unleashed_Chaos0701
to zelda [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:08 DangerousHistory Hungary into Byzantium OP Strat
Hungary has always been a quietly powerful country based on its ability to form PUs and become HRE. I wanted to take a different road and expand east so decided to form Byzantium. Mega OP option. It'd 1523 I have 1562 Dev and PUs over much of Europe a good economy and at tech. I have played about 300 campaigns, this is tied for my 2nd best start along with Aragorn into France.
1) Ally Austria and Muscovy. Overun Balkans but feed all provinces to Croatia except Kosavo. Force Vassalize Byzantium, they should be Allied to Serbia or Bosnia. If not No CB them.
2) Use the Austrians and standard anti- ottoman strategy to push Ottos out of Europe in 3 consecutive wars using their guarantees. Grab 1 Anatolian province. Attack Venice for Croatian Cores.
3) Get the PU over Poland and then break alliance with Austria. Attack Naples and PU them as well. Grab provinces I'm Bohemia to get the PU CB.
4) Take 10 years off to build economy and Anne's Byzantium. Start to culturally convert provinces to Greek. When BB decay grab PU on Bohemia. Make Austria release Tyrol and get Austrian PU. You may become HRE but in my game they didn't let me in so I converted to Orthodox using Rebels.
5) Research level 2 of Influence ideas. DIPLO vassalize small nations. Convert to Greek and form Byzantium after taking requirements from Ottos. Cash in about 9 Byzantine missions on day 1.
6) Pretty much ignore Europe, push endlessly East using the Byzantine Tree. You will have a massive army from your PUs. Attack Venice and France for money.
7) You Pretty much have delivered the Pizza. No single nation can touch you and coalitions won't form.
submitted by DangerousHistory
to eu4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:08 yurtmandamn Performance issues relatd to Forza Horizon 5
Title says it, I finally got the game just to be confronted by performance problems.
So here's the issue: I want to play the game at my 72 fps cap I have set in game can't reach quite that high. I believe my hardware can reach the 72 fps cap but I don't know the cause of this. There are also the slow downs in game that happens. Whenever my frametime jumps from 14ms to ~20ms the entire game slows down for a second and it is very annoying. Is there anything I can do to get my frames up to the cap and fix the frame time problems? Or am I just limited by my hardware?
Ryzen 7 5800H, RTX 3050M, 16GB Single Channel DDR4 3200MHz RAM, NVMe SSD Driving around in free roam, you can see the frame time spikes here at the top left.
submitted by yurtmandamn
to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:08 iRecond0 June 2023 Whittling Challenge
| || | submitted by iRecond0 to whittling [link] [comments]
This month everyone is Challenged to carve an hourglass! https://preview.redd.it/ksig2fkk9f3b1.jpg?width=300&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=561030b8ad9c677a6b004bf15aa61d9c79dc7f19
- Your project can be any size
- Painting is not required
- This concept is a blank canvas, get creative with it!
- All participants must post their project by the end of the month, and must be marked with the "Challenge" post flair
For our advanced whittlers, if you feel this month's project is too easy you're highly encouraged to flex your skills and creativity, and find a way to make it your own.
For our novice whittlers, this is an opportunity to step your skills up and challenge yourself! Some challenges will include guides, some will not. It's part of the game.
Special shout out to u/Chemical-Basis
for suggesting this month's challenge!
Feel free to suggest something for next month and beyond.
Carve safely and have fun!
2023.06.01 17:08 welp007 Collaboration Announcement: Telos x GameStop
| || |Changing the Game submitted by welp007 to Superstonk [link] [comments]
Telos is excited to announce a revolutionary new collaboration with GameStop that will further establish the two organizations as industry leaders in the world of GameFi and Web3 gaming. The collaboration will enable games compatible with the Telos blockchain to be distributed via GameStop’s new game launcher, GameStop Playr.
An official announcement outlining the full details went live this morning and can be read here.
The Web3 gaming space could welcome over 100 million new users within the next two years alone and this new collaboration will be foundational to Telos’ increased focus and attention on the rapidly-growing gaming industry.
The surface has barely been scratched when it comes to this nascent space. When you compare and contrast the current user bases for some of the world’s most popular traditional games versus their Web3 counterparts, a massive chasm exists between the two. For example, for every Web3 gamer playing Axie Infinity, there are 2,155 gamers playing Roblox, according to a recent report published on CoinGecko. While traditional gaming reigns supreme today, the technology presented by blockchain and digital assets presents far more versatility and opportunity in terms of what’s possible for game studios and users moving into the future. This is a reality that Telos is set to make the most of through initiatives such as Telos Zero in addition to new strategic collaborations with innovative gaming companies like GameStop. About Telos GameFi
Above all, defining the projects that “win” in Web3 gaming will come down to technology. Marketing and raising awareness may help projects achieve certain first mover advantages, but if the underpinning technology isn’t robust and capable of handling everything that comes along with the onboarding of tens or hundreds of millions of gamers, people will simply migrate to the networks that can.
Telos is capable of pushing GameFi to the next level. From ironclad security protocols, lightning-fast speeds and an environmentally sound design to its ability to open the door to seamless cross-chain adventures, the Telos blockchain can help facilitate a new, dynamic level of gaming across the Web3 space. To learn more about how Telos can be a true game changer in Web3 gaming, check out the recent Telos Foundation blog post on this very topic. Looking Forward
As noted in previous updates including the TEDP4 proposal, the Telos Foundation is focused on positioning Telos as the go-to blockchain in the new, emerging world of Web3 gaming and GameFi. In addition to laying the groundwork for true cross-chain interoperability and versatility through Telos Zero, this new collaboration with GameStop represents an essential step for the project as it begins to build a reputation as one of the world’s very best technical solutions and applications for any company, organization or studio building and creating games in Web3.
Buckle up for the journey that’s ahead.
With an increasing focus on GameFi, Telos is poised to play a major role in the new world of Web3 gaming, creating boundless potential for the entire ecosystem while also preparing to welcome millions of new users and gamers from around the world into the community as a result. https://hellotelos.medium.com/collaboration-announcement-telos-x-gamestop-7d2c545e8764
2023.06.01 17:08 Zwix51 Let's talk about Dominance Ice
It's the most popular tank item by far and the first core item of almost every tank build - but is it really worth it???
Looking at the stats, you might think of this item as essential especially against mms reducing their attack speed by a whopping %70, but it is not as simple as it seems.
- AOE: Dominance ice's passive only affects nearby enemies and unless ur against fighters/assassins which rely on attack speed/lifesteal (Zilong, Thamus etc.) it is completely useless against the opponent's mm unless ur a tank which can infiltrate backlines extremely well such as Khufra or Atlas. Unless fed, tanks such as grock, hylos and lolita are unable to approach mms, especially in higher ranks without being melted. That's why imo dominance ice is not as important as many make it out to be.
- Alternatives: There are imo many other alternative items which tanks can build which would benefit them more (immort, blade, athena's etc.) especially immort which essentially allows the tank to do suicidal plays w/o dying esp under turret. Thus immort may be a far better first core item over dom.
- Stats: Ignoring the additional mana and mov speed which barely affects tanks, dom ice provides 70 def which pales to the likes of blade armour's 90 def and antique's 920 hp anf 54 def
Overall: Apart from niche tankd such as Khufra and Atlas, dom ice may not be as important as a must have item, and could instead be a more niche item to be built situationally against certain types of heroes.
submitted by Zwix51
to MobileLegendsGame [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:08 Sunstoned1 13U Baseball Player needed this weekend! (Apex)
We lost a couple kids off our local travel team this week, and we're really needing one more guest player to bring us to 10. Pitchers preferred, but we won't be choosy. Baseball experience required, preferably travel and/or school ball. Can't turn 14 before August 1st. Games are 2:30pm and 6:30pm Saturday at Middle Creek in Apex. Games Sunday are TBD based on seeding from Saturday's pool play.
submitted by Sunstoned1
to triangle [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:07 _sn0w_ Building a new gaming pc from scratch. Thoughts/suggestions?
submitted by _sn0w_
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:07 Silly_Trip_298 Thank you gw
I would just like to take a second to thank gw for taking the 120$ Kratos, 90$ spartan, and two 100$ leviathan and making them completely useless. It’s appreciated. (Like most I’m never ever going to play a narrative or hh game)
submitted by Silly_Trip_298
to Warhammer40k [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:07 Westinwest U A
I. All-New Series Event "Greetings From Eros" Now Available! ※Unlock Condition: Clear main story "2-24"
- All-New Figurine "Sita" Rate Up For A Limited Time ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 22, 23:59 ※Event Portal: "FULI Blind Box" → "Limited Rate Up" ※Event Info: You can order Blind Boxes using "Diamonds" or "Limited Blind Box Cards". When obtaining an Ultra figurine, there will be a higher chance for it to be the "TENMA" figurine, "Sita", with a chance to directly obtain a Collector 1-Star "Sita" (Pink 1-Star).
- Personal Designer Brand "NIGHT-9" and "SNOW-A" Figurine Option Rate Up Event Now Available! ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 22, 23:59 ※Event Portal: "FULI Blind Box" → "Brand Exclusive" ※Event Info: When you order a NIGHT-9/SNOW-A figurine using "FULI Wishes" in "Brand Exclusive", you can freely choose the figurine you like from a specific list of figurines, and the chance of getting the chosen figurine will be boosted (the chance of getting an Ultra figurine remains the same).
- Limited Special Edition Pack "Sita·Melancholic Flower Ver." In Stock (Limited-Time In Stock) ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 22, 23:59 ※Event Info: Purchase the Sita Limited Special Edition Pack to obtain the Limited Special Edition "Sita·Melancholic Flower Ver.". This will not be available through any other means once the pack is no longer available. Masters who are interested, don't miss out on this!
4.Sita Promotion Event "Scales of Tactics" Now Available! ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 22, 23:59 ※Event Portal: Greetings From Eros → Scales of Tactics ※Event Info: During the event, you can claim rewards when you promote Sita to certain star levels, and you can also unlock special packs for purchase!
- All-New Story Dungeon "Juxtaposition of Light & Darkness" Now Available! ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 16, 23:59 ※Event Portal: Greetings From Eros → Juxtaposition of Light & Darkness ※Event Info: You can unlock the corresponding achievements in "Battle Log Chip" according to your story unlock progress, and get tons of the event exclusive items including "Employee Tag", which can be used to unlock "Fortune Puzzle".
- All-New Challenge Dungeon "Mech Battlefront" Now Available! ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 16, 23:59 ※Event Portal: Greetings From Eros → Mech Battlefront ※Event Info: Challenge stages of different difficulties to earn great rewards. Use "Fusion Cell" to quickly sweep stages you've already cleared to obtain the event item, "Drink Voucher", and figurine development resources. ※Gentle Reminder: During the event period, there will be a new event idle drop item, "Fusion Cell", which can be used to sweep stages in the challenge dungeon. The event idle drop will end at 23:59, Jun. 15, but you can still claim the rewards before 23:59, Jun. 16, so you don't need to hold on to your phone and wait!
- "Fortune Puzzle" Bingo Event Now Available! ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 16, 23:59 ※Event Portal: Greetings From Eros → Fortune Puzzle ※Event Info: During the event, use the event item, "Employee Tag" to activate the "Fortune Puzzle". You will get rewards for flipping over each puzzle piece or connecting a straight line. Complete the entire puzzle to obtain the Grand Prize!
- Event Store "Borderline Cafe" Now Available! ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 16, 23:59 ※Event Portal: Greetings From Eros → Borderline Cafe ※Event Info: During the event, you can use the event item "Drink Voucher" to redeem luxurious rewards including new limited Otaku Furniture, "Employee Tag", "Skin Coins" and "Limited Blind Box Cards"!
- Sign-In Event "Daily Sign-In" Now Available! ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 15, 23:59 ※Event Portal: Greetings From Eros → Daily Sign-In ※Event Info: During the event period, sign in to the game daily to get great rewards such as "Fusion Cell", "Employee Tag", etc.
- All-New Packs In Stock 10.1 "Daily Selection" Event Packs ※In Stock Time: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 15, 23:59 ※Event Portal: Store → FULI Store ※Event Info: During the event, the Daily Packs will be replaced with the Event Limited Daily Packs. 10.2 Event-Limited "Frontline Supply Station" Card Packs ※In Stock Time: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 22, 23:59 ※Event Portal: Store → FULI Store ※Event Info: These packs contain various items including "Limited Blind Box Cards". 10.3 Event Limited "Combat Intel Room" Bingo Packs ※In Stock Time: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 16, 23:59 ※Event Portal: Store → FULI Store ※Event Info: These packs contain various items including "Employee Tag" and "FULI Wishes".
- "Sita" Exclusive Adornment In Stock at "Adornments Store" ※In Stock Time: Jun. 2, 06:00
II. Large-Scale Club Co-Op Event "Playground of Destiny" Now Available! ※Unlock Condition: Clear main story "4-6" and join any club. ※Event Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 - Jun. 15, 23:59 ※Event Info: The large-scale co-op event "Playground of Destiny" is now available! During the season, fight side by side with your friends to win the loot!
"Playground of Destiny" is a limited-time club event, where members can work together to get great rewards, and compete with other clubs for rankings and team honors that symbolize the club's strength!
In order to protect the rights and interests of Masters and the clubs, additional restrictions and regulations will be introduced to joining and withdrawing from clubs while the "Playground of Destiny" season is in progress. 1. During the "Playground of Destiny" season, clubs can only clear inactive members who have not logged on for more than 3 days. 2. During the "Playground of Destiny" season, members can leave a club on their own, but their personal season progress and Operation Vouchers will be reset.
For Masters who plan to change clubs, we recommend doing so before the start of the "Playground of Destiny" season! Try not to change clubs during the event season to avoid any unnecessary losses.
III. Other Updates 1.First-Time Purchase Rewards Update ※Launch Schedule: Jun. 1, after maintenance. ※Update Info: There’s an upgrade on first-time purchase rewards. You can obtain rewards of different levels according to the amount of your first-time purchase. Rewards include ultra figurine "Tia", special edition "Tia·Cheshire Cat Ver." , Tia Exclusive Adornment, and a ton of other great stuff! ※Gentle Reminder: After maintenance, the old first-time purchase rewards will not be available. Rewards will also expire so please make sure to claim beforehand.
2.Beginner Gifting Event "FULI Collector Moe Pal" Now Available! ※Launch Schedule: Jun. 1, after maintenance. ※Event Info: FULI Corporation has prepared beginner’s gifts for Collectors. Sign in to the game daily to get great rewards and the access to purchase "1/7 New Star Gift Pack", which includes "Eternal Badge Piece", "Moe Pal Gift Pack" (can be used to redeem figurines), "Diamonds" and other rewards. ※Gentle Reminder: Only accounts with newly created characters after launching can participate in this event.
- New Figurines In "Covenant" ※Launch Schedule: Jun. 2, 06:00 ※Info: In "Covenant", figurines will finally make up their minds to express their affection to Master. The figurines available for "Covenant" this time include: "Sita", "Akechi Mitsuhide", "Empress [Black Rock Shooter]", and "Dead Master".
submitted by Westinwest
to 55555551 [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:07 AbigailMo Ryan’s Poem
After hearing Ryan’s poem I just had to restart the season with him as my LI, it was so sweet and beautiful, I wasn’t expecting that at all. Even if it wasn’t for the MC which I’m pretty sure it is .. if any man came up to me with a poem like that? Instantly you can marry me 🤷🏽♀️😂
I’m swooned, I swear if he plays us I am going to be heart broken.
submitted by AbigailMo
to fuseboxgames [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:07 Eldritch-Cleaver New players who intend on playing Ranked...
Do not get hung up on the points/LP. That is a distraction. You will start to focus on those dumb numbers more than learning and improving, which is just going to stall your growth as a player.
Its ok to set a specific goal, but as corny as it sounds no matter where you set that goal you have to experience the journey of getting to it.
Those numbers going up and down after every set? They're nothing. If you can keep yourself from putting value into them you will have more fun win or lose.
If you can do that you won't get frustrated when you inevitably lose them, and you can continue playing with a clear mindset and not tilted because you lost 50 points of LP that mean nothing.
Go in ranked with the intention of gaining experience and learning rather than just winning and you'll be better off in the long run.
submitted by Eldritch-Cleaver
to StreetFighter [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:07 Sz-A-B I screw up really bad
Mostly i just write it here so everyone can have a good laugh on how dumb I am. I literally tried to change my in game name and i missclicked and now i have a randomized name and i doubt that i can revert it to my original name. Im not asking for help just wanted to post it somewhere so people will be more careful unlike me
submitted by Sz-A-B
to Overwatch [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:07 DutchFullaDank Kids found these while playing outside in neighborhood in New England, they want me to ask the Internet what they are. Any ideas? They seem to be cut by someone but that’s the only info I can gather from them.
submitted by DutchFullaDank to bonecollecting [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:07 GhostAusar Worried about warframe’s future
Writing this on mobile and keep in mind my worries are based on speculation and I hope I’m wrong. (Not a programmer so I don’t have the mentality or full picture of the situation)
I recently had a conversation with my friend on the state of warframe and learned about something called technical debt where an easy solution but limited is chosen instead of a more stable one that would take more time. This leads to a future cost where it would need to be rectified and the more time that passes the more interest is accumulated and becomes exponential as more solutions, updates, are stacked onto each other. I’ve noticed that there is so many systems not integrated together and are separated from the main game and we called those content islands.
With Duviri being the most obvious as they had only repeated mission assets in circuit and most of the open world being artistic focused rather than gameplay. The content itself is pretty much separate from the main game and there’s no sense of integration other than being treated as another “resource location” for incarnon adapters.
Another case is why can’t DE just put the old events into the game as quests to make the story more accessible and streamlined for the new player? That is probably because they relied on old code that was either patched up or realized going further on a broken code would limit their future updates/plans.
We can continue on with railjack, the open worlds and etc. At some point that technical debt or the interest on it should be massive as it accumulated over 10 years and this is just the game itself and not the engine that DE created themselves (and who knows if the engine also has technical debt) at this point I’m worried in a couple years DE would most likely reach their limit and can’t do any more updates because of the amount of unstable code that is keeping things together. (I think this is why some old bugs persist because something is relying on that bug to work and most likely DE won’t fix them)
The amount of work needed to fix 10 years+interest of technical debt would be enough to either abandon the game or rewrite the entire code which could take a lot of manpower and future updates to be held off leading to a dead game. I’m sure DE realizes this, but are probably stuck in a hard place because they need revenue for investors and to pay off their expenses and the easy solution they’re doing is always introducing something new even if it has so little relation to the main game which in turn creates more problems to be fixed in the future.
I admit I haven’t watched recent devstreams and didn’t look into their 5 or 10 year plan, but I hope they have discussed something to address the growing system flation and content islands.
DE is great at introducing good gameplay concepts (railjack), but are horrible at implementing and building on top of that existing concept (just imagine the opportunities of railjack being something part of the main game and having a lot of spaceship content involving a lot of awesome warframes to use, can use No Man Sky, Elite Dangerous or EVE as references to work off)
Sorry for my rambling, I’m not that good at explaining my thoughts in a logical way.
What do you guys think? Do you think there’s a massive accumulation of technical debt in Warframe?
Tldr; technical debt accumulation of old bugs and updates relying on broken code/bugs, systemflation on warframe and reaching a cap where devs can’t go further with the game in the future.
submitted by GhostAusar
to Warframe [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:07 dickles_pickles 26 [M4F] - New Jersey/East Coast/USA - Closeted goth "gamer" guy and tall girl appreciator looking for love. Open to relocation, pictures included!
This is a little bit of a read, but you can think of it as a high effort post from someone who means business. I've clearly marked and categorized everything, so feel free to skim the parts that interest you. What brings me to reddit for dating:
For the short of it, I've been doing online dating for about 7 years, and could only describe my experience as a sisyphean struggle. With more traditional dating platforms having been
absolutely worthless and a complete waste of time
less than productive, I'm hoping this might give me a breakthrough. Age:
26, open to 18-32~. I’m less about age, more about attraction. Appearance:
5'8", medium length blond hair (pictures are from when it was short), blue eyes, white skin, slim fit body type. I dress almost exclusively in black if I can help it, hence "closeted goth". I've been told I'm fairly handsome, but I'm including a few (poorly taken) pictures, so you can decide for yourself whether or not I've been lied to!
(Imgur seems to be having problems lately so if you're getting an error that's why. My posts tend to get automatically removed if I include any other image hosters but if you message me I can send alternatives no problem.) Face: https://imgur.com/a/ykiCkwQ Body (Warning: Shirtless): https://imgur.com/a/zO96e63 Interests:
Many of my interests fall into the "nerd" category. Games (video and tabletop), anime, music, art, sci-fi and fantasy stuff of all varieties. I enjoy a lot of RPG's, and some of my favorite game series include kingdom hearts, fire emblem, dark souls, and a fair few others. I play a lot of league at a fairly high level, but I'm not exactly proud of that because the game damages my sanity at times.
In general, I like to keep in shape, play games with friends, share music I think is great, watch tv/movies/anime (horror and psychological stuff especially), share memes, read, and do some amateur writing. I'm also rather intelligent/insightful and enjoy some nuanced discussion. Location:
Currently in central NJ, somewhere in the no man's land between nyc and philly. I'd prefer someone local who I can meet in person, but won't pass up someone great online who's willing to eventually relocate or that I can eventually relocate to. Looking For:
Monogamous relationship, ideally something serious. I feel that what I'd like the most is to find someone very special to me, who I can love with all my heart and spend my life with. It'd probably be my greatest joy in life to be able to do that, and have someone do so in return. That said, this is just a description of my ideal scenario, not what I'd expect out of every relationship. Traits I'm Looking For:
Kind, loving, trustworthy, understanding. Good sense of humor, emotionally intelligent, communicates well. In this regard, I wouldn't ask for anything I don't freely give. I also very fond of women who are dominant/aggressive in a playful way, as well as role reversal dynamics. Personality:
Generally cool headed, laid back, and kind. Introverted, but can be extroverted when I'm in my element and otherwise comfortable. Deceptively intelligent despite how incredibly basic my pictures look, but I also tend to clown around a lot so that's not easy to discern at first. I’m also very reasonable, with a strong preference for peacefully resolving issues, so you can expect very little to no drama and good communication. Oh, and according to a myers briggs test, I'm an INFJ? Fun facts:
I have a deep and sexy voice which many people don't expect, and a great many people tell me I should get into radio or voice acting. I'm also a bit dead on the inside but that's probably because there's a skeleton living inside me. Partner preferences:
I'm a big fan of goth/alt girls, as well as tomboys. I also really like short hair, usually between pixie and neck length, and have a sizable interest in women that are taller than me. But these aren't dealbreakers! As long as I find you attractive, everything is fine. Dealbreakers/Requirements:
Similar interests are pretty important for me. I tend to play a lot of games in my free time for entertainment, so having a partner that I can do that together with is my ideal. I do have a strong preference for body type that I unfortunately can't get past, with that preference being the thinner end of the spectrum when it comes to proportions/body fat. So basically petite/slim/fit/muscular. PLEASE DON'T BE A SOCIOPATH, OR ACT LIKE ONE!
If you have any questions about anything I mentioned (or didn't), just ask and I'll absolutely answer them for you. I'm very friendly so absolutely feel free to come talk to me.
submitted by dickles_pickles
to ForeverAloneDating [link] [comments]